Razer has launched its Kishi V2 gamepad to its predecessor Kishi V1. The design and control features of this version are improved. It has a design that makes the gaming experience smooth. Plus, it has better controls. As a result, you get a lot of better performance while playing the game.
If you are a person who likes to play games using a gamepad, keep reading to know the vital information that the Razer Kishi V2 gamepad has to offer.
Read More about – Ij start canon
Essential Information About the Razer Kishi V2 Android Gamepad
In 2019 Razer launched its first ever gamepad with the name of Junglecat. However, the only problem with it was that it was only compatible with three phones in North America. And one of them was the brand’s own Razer Phone 2.
Later, to improve the drawbacks of Junglecat, the first-generation Razer Kishi 1 was launched. It has been designed in partnership with Gamevice and has a USB-C port, rubber band, and a supporting backplate.
Now the latest Razer Kishi V2 gamepad has been brought to game enthusiasts. It has got a lot of improvement from its previous version. The new mounting design has improved significantly and given an overall aesthetic look. Also, it will be a little expensive compared to Kishi 1.
Additionally, the new Razer Kishi gamepad is only available for Android phones. However, the company plans to bring the gamepad compatible with iPhones soon.
What are the Prominent Features of the Razer Kishi V2?
- When we talk about the design, it is like an Xbox controller split and attached to a backplate.
- You do not need to connect your phone to Kishi V2. It automatically connects to your phone when you place it in Kishi V2.
- You must install the Razer “Nexus” app to change the controller’s settings.
- It is compatible with the devices such as the Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy S9, and all the later versions of these phones. Additionally, you can use this with the brand’s phones.
- For now, the Razer Kishi V2 Gamepad comes in black color.
- The upgrade in the ergonomics makes this gamepad more compatible.
- A special “M2” button on both sides gives you an additional control option.
Wifi Setup – Canon printer mp499
What are the Likes and Dislikes of the Razer Kishi V2 Gamepad?
Here is a list of the likes and dislikes of this gamepad.
- It can easily fit with different sizes of phones. So, if you want, you can even use the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold and Asus ROG phone 6.
- The controls of this gamepad are a lot better than its other alternatives.
- With the help of the Razer “Nexus” app, you can easily stream your games on YouTube and Facebook.
- The M2 control buttons for games that require additional buttons.
- This latest mounting design can quickly get on or off the device.
- It provides minimal latency in audio.
- Though the Razer Kishi V2 Gamepad’s design is much improved, the handle needs work for a comfortable grip.
- The button on this gamepad makes a lot of noise while playing the game. So, it needs improvements because many users find it irritating.
- Definitely the “Nexus” apps offer various impressive features, but the app experience can be better and smoother.
- It still has no solution for the headphone jack port, which is a significant drawback of this gamepad.
Comparing the Razer Kishi V2 gamepad to its previous version and other alternatives, it is much better. Razer Kishi V2 is compatible with various Android phones, and in a few months, you can get it for the iPhones too. So, it can be a practical choice for anyone who likes to play games on their phones and can afford it.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
WHAT GAMES CAN I PLAY ON THE RAZER KISHI V2?
You can play any Android game with controller support. Some popular games you can play on this device are Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Diablo Immortal, and many others. You can also play games on remote play platforms and streaming games.
DO I NEED TO CHARGE MY RAZER KISHI V2 GAMEPAD?
The Razer Kishi V2 does not need to charge as it has USB-C. So, it directly gets power from the phone—additionally, this works with devices with USB-C ports.
DOES RAZER KISHI V2 SUPPORT GAMES LIKE PUBG AND COD?
The Razer Kishi V2 gamepad does not work with games like PUBG and COD as developers have not given the control to support these games.
IS THE RAZER KISHI V2 GAMEPAD WORTH BUYING?
If you have phones supporting this gamepad, it can be good to have it. Though it has some flaws and needs some improvement, for now, it is one of the best controllers for playing games on Android devices.