Visit ij.start.cannon for detailed instructions on installing Canon printer drivers. A Canon printer is the finest option whenever you need to print anything from text to photos to paper to facsimiles and more. If you want to learn how to set up a Canon printer so you can take advantage of its more advanced capabilities, ij.start.canon is the place to go. To finish setting up your Canon ij printer using your preferred network connection type (Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth, etc.), please refer to and implement the instructions given below.
Canon IJ setup: First-Time Users’ Guide
A printer’s model-specific drivers must be downloaded first. Be sure the OS version is suitable before downloading and installing.
Double-clicking the relevant item will launch the installation process. Select “wireless connection” when prompted to select a connection type on the screen. If you’re using a hardwired connection, you’ll need to choose the USB option.
Getting through this stage requires the right password for Mac users.
- Turning on the Canon printer is the best way to double-check that it is properly connected to the wall socket.
- Now, you need to press and hold the Wi-Fi alarm lamp key on the printer until the lamp flashes twice.
- Please use the key for the Wi-Fi alarm lamp that has been provided at this time.
- A blue blinking light on the Wi-Fi lamp indicates that the printer and router are properly linked.
- Blue blinking light from the Wi-Fi lamp may be seen.
- After reading the license agreement, click the “Yes” button to agree to the terms. Examine the local prerequisites, which may include the printer’s make and model and the name of the wireless network in use.
- To finish the setup process, click “complete” once you’ve made sure the printer and wireless network are linked.
Using a USB cable to set up a Canon IJ printer
- Select “configure network connection over USB” if you can’t locate the printer using the standard methods.
- At this stage, you’ll need to install the printer and connect it to your computer via a USB cable. If you’re using a MAC, proceed to step two by clicking the NEXT button.
- When prompted by the access point, select “yes” to allow the printer to join the wireless network. To uninstall a printer from a Mac, you must first click the ALLOW button. After that, please proceed by clicking the NEXT button.
- To finish, select “COMPLETE” from Windows’s menu.
- In order to connect a Mac to a printer on a PC, the user must click OK when presented with the access point.
- Add a printer by selecting the driver version you want to use from the “ADD PRINTER” menu. The “ADD” option is now available.
- To proceed with the printer’s USB setup, select the NEXT option.
Windows operating system configuration details for the Canon IJ wireless printer
- Once the Canon printer has been turned on, select “Device Settings” from the menu.
- After making your selections, click the “OK” button, then select “LAN Settings,” and finally, confirm your selection by clicking the “OK” button again.
- Select “Wireless LAN Setup” by using the down arrow twice, then clicking “ok.”
- At this point, you’ll see the blinking lamp as your printer scans the area for available wireless networks.
- Select your Wi-Fi network, then input the WPA/WEP key or Wi-Fi password.
- After the initial “ok” click, a second click is required to finish the installation.
- The printer driver may be found at canon.com/ijsetup, where it can be downloaded for free.
- After connecting the device and printer, go to the control panel and click “add a printer” in the top left.
- After identifying the proper model from Windows, you can proceed with setting up your printer.
https /ij.start.cannon – ij.start.canon
If you’re looking for an easy solution to downloading Canon’s printer drivers, ij.start.canon is your best bet. Here is the Canon inkjet printer setup page: /ij.start.canon. As a result, you can expect nothing but the finest quality from your printouts. Read on for simple steps on how to acquire, install, and configure your ij printer;
- To view the Canon IJ starting page, go to https://ij.start.canon.
- Enter the printer model and download the appropriate drivers.
- The Canon printer driver must be installed on a computer running Mac OS X or Windows.
- In other words, hook up the printer to the PC.
- The Inkjet Canon printer is all set.
I need help with the Canon IJ setup download and installation process; where do I find this information?
- Detailed instructions for downloading and installing Canon printer drivers are provided below.
- When configuring your Canon printer, use the most recent version of your preferred web browser.
- Visit the protected ij.start.canon website and click on the “Set Up (Start Here)” button.
- You will need to enter the Canon printer model on the following page. -Proceed to the next page.
- From a drop-down menu on the ij.start.canon screen, you can choose the first two letters of your Canon iJ printer.
- Choose the “Start” button.
- In the upper left corner of the Canon IJ Setup window, you can see, change, or select the appropriate operating system, such as Windows or Mac.
- Finally, decide on a good Canon ij setup, then get Canon drivers installed on your computer.
- To install the Canon printer software, double-click the setup file you saved to your computer after downloading it from http://ij.startcanon.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish installing the ij start canon printer setup.
Setup Guide for Canon Printers: Six Easy Steps
Initiating the Canon printer setup process via HTTPS: ijstart.canon.com will take some time. The use of a wireless connection between your inkjet printer, laptop, and computer is, nevertheless, essential. If you’re prepared to install and set up your printer, please refer to the instructions below.
Computer programs for Canon printers:
- Install the Canon iJ printer software from the CD-ROM or get the latest version at Https://ij.start.cannon or ij.start.canon.
- To establish a WiFi connection, you must first press the WiFi button on your IJ printer until an orange alert lamp glows steadily.
Router, wireless :
- To disable the alert, press the WPS button on the nearest wireless router and observe the steady flashing of the green and blue lights.
- Connect to a network and verify that your Canon IJ printer is accessible from your computer’s network.
- To install the software you downloaded from ij.start.canon, double-click the PKG or EXE file you downloaded.
- Select a connection type, such as a USB or wireless connection, when prompted to do so throughout the Canon IJ setup installation process.
- If installing Canon printer software, a window will appear; read it carefully, then click Finish to complete the process.
- The use of a USB cable is recommended in the event that your printer is unable to establish a wireless connection via Wi-Fi. Simply insert the USB connection into your laptop’s available port and start printing from your Canon IJ printer.