Users may get the message “The Update Program Damaged or the 15103 Program Cannot Open.” The issue can show up on their devices as they try to upgrade the software. This issue is also known as QuickBooks error 15103. If your system has problems or if the installer is not available for the device, this accounting software may suffer. As a result, when you attempt to update it, you may receive this error code. Issues with the upgrading method must resolved to resolve error 15103. Other than that, based on the root of the issue, you can apply a repair that works.
What Causes quickbooks Error Code 15103?
There are several reasons why you can run into the 15103 error code when using or updating the software. Before attempting to fix a problem, it is imperative that you first understand what causes it.
- The problem might brought on by any network connectivity issues you’ve had.
- File harm may result from incomplete QuickBooks file installation. They might do this again in the future.
- A file’s digital signature might not be able to validated by the software. Consequently, the 15103 QuickBooks error may appear.
How Do I Fix QuickBooks Error 15103?
Solution: Fix the network connectivity issue
An easy network connectivity issue during a QuickBooks update could cause the error 15103. The best way to fix the problem is to address the connectivity issue.
Make sure Internet Explorer is set as your primary browser, that’s it.
- First, confirm that “Internet Explorer” is your selected browser.
- Check that the date and time settings on the workstation are correct.
- Launch “Google Chrome” and use that to assess the level of encryption.
- At this point, switch back to “Internet Explorer”.
- Open the “Tools” section.
- Select the “Internet” menu option.
Change the “Settings” here.
Launch the accounting program. Now you can try to update it. Error 15103 shouldn’t appear any more times.
The most common reasons for QuickBooks Error 15103 are a corrupt corporate file or an incomplete installation. But you can quickly fix the problem by resuming Safe Mode or reinstalling the accounting program. If you encounter this problem code when using this software again, these fixes will still be effective. For help, contact our Intuit QuickBooks Error Support Team.
Other Beneficial Articles:
How to Resolve Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 in QuickBooks?
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1304?
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6073 (Updated Steps)
Banking Error 9995 in QuickBooks – How to Fix
Fix QuickBooks License Error After the Cloning Problem (settled)
How to Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 102?