Ij.start.canon is a URL of a Printer Driver download window. Using this, you can download the printer driver for your Canon printer that will further work on enhancing your experience. To know more about it, you must look at the given information.
Steps to Download Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.canon
For performing all the necessary functions, you have to step forward to the Canon Printer Driver Download process. Ij.start.canon is a platform for getting the driver download link. You can easily access the download link as this portal is designed with a user-friendly interface. However, to avoid any error or trouble in the middle of the process, you must follow the instructions mentioned below.
- The very first step of the process is to open any of the desired web browsers. If required, then update the browser and then proceed ahead.
- Now, in the empty address bar, type “ij.start.canon”. Once you press the Enter key, after you are done entering the URL, you will be redirected to the Printer Driver download window.
- Afterwards, click the tab stating “Setup”.
- The next window of ij.start.cannon that pops up on your screen will ask you to search for your product. In the given area, you have to type your product name of the printer whose driver you want to download. Type in the name and hit the “Go” button.
Note: If you are not aware of the model name of your printer, then move to your printer and look either on the upper panel or the front panel. The model name must be printed there.
- Thereafter, you will get the download link in the middle of your screen. Before you ahead and download the printer driver, you must make the selection of your operating system. Selecting the correct operating system is a vital step as it will help the user to get a link to the compatible application. Hence, click the tab with the inverted triangle, located on the top-right side. Select the OS from the list of options.
- Simply press the “Download” tab. Your setup file will start downloading. The process will continue for a few minutes. The time may vary with the speed of the internet connection.
Effective Method for Installing Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.canon
The process of Canon Printer Drivers installation requires you to access your printer. Hence, you must commence by setting up your printer. You need to unpack your printer and set it up in the desired location. After setting up, you have to link your Canon printer to the wireless network. For the wireless connection, you have to turn your printer on and press Copy> Menu. Next to this, you have to choose the “WLAN Setup” option. Once you are done, press the WPS button from your internet router. Press the WPS button either for a minute or two. Then, press the “Ok” button from your printer to complete the network configuration.
After all this, you are left with the installation of the ij.start.canon printer driver. To install the printer driver, follow the given directions:
- Start by searching the setup file that you have downloaded via ij.start.canon. When you get the file, double-click it.
- Proceed further by granting the permissions you are asked for. Two pop-ups box will prompt on your screen asking your permission to run the application and to make the required changes.
- Next, if you are a Mac user, then you will be asked to confirm the procedure. To do so, you have to fill the empty fields with your administrator username and password.
- Doing so, the welcome window will appear. Here, simply tap the button naming “Next”.
Note: The wizard language, by default, is set to “English”. However, if you need to make any changes, then you can do so in the welcome window by clicking the “Language” tab.
- The next step of the ij.start.canon installation procedure is to form a connection between your printer and computer. A strong and stable connection is needed for the further process. You will get the instructions right on your screen when you are done selecting the preferable method. Carefully move along the on-screen instructions and establish a connection.
- Once the connection gets formed, the wizard will begin its search for the canon printers. From the search result, make the selection of your printer.
- Afterwards, a list of all the software that is available for the download will display. Go through the list and tick mark the checkboxes beside the software that you want to install.
- Later, make yourself aware of the printer driver’s terms and conditions by reading the license agreement. Also, agree with the terms provided in the agreement. To accept, just click the “Yes” button.
- By doing so, the ij.start.canon printer driver will start installing on your system. The process will take the time of a few minutes to get finished. Hence, take a break and wait until it’s done.
- In the next window, you will be enquired if you want to perform the Print Head Alignment. If you want to do so, then click “Next” and complete the procedure by following the instructions displaying on your device.
- However, you can also complete the ij.start.canon procedure right here by hitting the “Close” button.
Develop a Stable and Secure Internet Connection
This is the most significant process of the Canon printer setup. A strong, solid, and secure connection is much needed throughout the process. You are offered with more than one method to establish the connection. However, you can opt for your preferred method and the one which works best for your printer. To make the process simpler and error-free, we are providing the instructions that you must follow to develop a connection.
This is the widely used method and the easiest one. You just need to move along a few steps and you are done with the connection. However, this method can opt only when your router supports the WPS button.
- Start the process with your printer switched on.
- In case your printer’s screen is turned off, then press the “Copy” button and turn it on.
- Now, look for the WiFi button on the control panel of your printer. Press the button once you locate it.
Next step of the process is to access your router. Locate the WPS button and press it for a time of 2 minutes.
- Once the time passes, release the button and look at the screen of your printer. It will display the network status as “Connected”. However, the printer might take a time of a few seconds to show the status as connected. Hence, relax and wait.
- Lastly, press “Ok” and conclude the process.
Standard Method- Wireless LAN Connection
Another method to opt for the configuration of the wireless networks is a Standard method. This is a bit of time taking process with more number of steps to follow. However, this process works with all the printers and routers.
- The first step of the process is to turn on your printer. To check the status, take a glance at the power light, it must blink green.
- After that, from the various buttons available on your printer, tap the “Menu” button. This will display the network settings on your screen.
- You will now see various options available for establishing the connections. Choose “Wireless LAN” and proceed ahead.
- Next, tap the “Standard Setup” option among the various other options. This will begin the search for the networks available.
- Now, you need to select your network connection from the list that prompts on your screen. The list will show all the networks available within a specified range.
- Once you choose the SSID, you have to enter the security password too. The correct network password must be entered by you.
- To confirm the establishment of the connection, press “Ok”. Your printer will now get connected to the network and will display the successful message on the screen.
http://ij.start.cannon is actually the official site of ij start canon that helps you install the latest printer drivers and software. Visiting https://ij.start.canon provides you a complete list of all canon printers where you’ve to select your printer model and download the correct setup file. Moreover, it’s a canon printer support site available with all troubleshooting manuals associated with your printer issues.