Education is a crucial part of life, and it shapes the personality and characteristics of a person. Moreover, contemporary education systems provide multiple value-based opportunities to students. Hence, overseas education systems are becoming prominent as some of the best choices for them.
Over the past 20 years, overseas education has significantly increased, with Indian candidates reaching out to Study Abroad Agents for help. Some of the main factors spearheading overseas education are –
- Constant developments within the international education system are compelling Indian candidates to meet the expected international standards.
- Students prefer to gain exposure to multicultural society and access to many opportunities.
- Interacting and learning with people hailing from various backgrounds, cultures, and religions and developing communication skills.
Most students who prefer to study abroad lack sufficient knowledge of the information and the procedures for taking admissions into their courses. Rarely are they aware of the problems faced with choosing the appropriate university, the examinations or the Visa processing norms. Professional study abroad agents can issue the best guidance on such cases.
The Core Causes to Contact a Study Abroad Agent
There are various ways a professional agent can help guide you to study abroad –
- They’ll advise you in choosing the appropriate career.
- Study abroad agents have better connections with top universities.
- These agents can assist you in the visa approval process.
- Agents can provide helpful financial advice
- They can guide you on travelling and accommodation cases.
- Students can get a complete idea of their destination, college or university, necessary eligibility requirements, expenses and admission deadlines.
Your study abroad agent is well-acquainted with the documentation procedures, processing approvals and using the proper channels to get the work done.
A study abroad agent can guide you in choosing the appropriate education choices. They help you with choosing the right course by determining your requirements. In addition, they will provide a list of different universities for the course.
A study abroad agent will begin by understanding your requirements and guiding you through the process. Then, avail all the opportunities by providing the necessary funding required to study abroad. Although studying abroad is not expensive, make sure you’ve sufficient bucks in store for your funding.
A study abroad service can help you earn your scholarships, obtain your bank loans and help you to move forward with your education.
How Can Study Abroad Consultants Help You Get Visa Approval?
Acquiring a visa is very difficult. But, hiring a study abroad agent can make things simpler. They can guide you with the document preparation to gain your Visa. Then, you can choose to apply for your Visa, but the lack of specialized assistance increases the chances of visa denial.
Here’s how a study abroad agent can increase your chances of gaining your Visa
- Experienced– A study abroad consultant service with prior experience is more reliable. They can help you stay ahead and help you reach your dreams. They can guide you in choosing the appropriate university courses to ensure a hassle-free experience. They’ll also consider past educational experiences, students’ comfort and discomfort and other career opportunities. They can work on your visa requirements.
- Exploration– Study abroad consultants can provide you with various options to suit your preferences. You can choose from different colleges or universities to meet your objectives. The application process is faster, and you’ll learn about the main visa and university requirements.
- Reachable– A study abroad consultant can help in the application filtering process. They can enable colleges and universities to facilitate accommodation for students. These consultants will ensure you get prompt responses from the institution through a simpler process while saving you time, money and hassle.
- Financing options and exam preparations– Several colleges or universities provide financial aid through special schemes and scholarships. But these aids often vary between consultancies. In addition, some study-abroad facilitators provide coaching services to attempt standard tests like SOP or IELTS.
- Aid on a student visa– Different countries follow separate requirements for their study visa. Study abroad services can conduct mock visa interviews to prepare students. They can identify the basic visa requirements and guide students to meet their expectations.
How to Choose the Best Study-Abroad Agent?
Annually, several candidates wish to study abroad to further their education and career opportunities. However, they do not know of the different things that they must consider, like living expenses, choosing the appropriate university, the culture of the location, and more.
But, the right Abroad Accommodation service can guide the student in their study abroad journey. However, with the overabounding market of abroad education consultants, there are several fraud activities involved here. Read further to learn how to choose the top study abroad agents –
- Prior experience and expertise– Before choosing a study abroad agent, consider their (minimum 4 to 6) years of experience and area of expertise. A reliable study abroad agent will have more years of expertise under their belt with professional communication skills. They must also possess sufficient knowledge of the courses, institutions and relevant immigration laws.
- Accreditation– Licensing or accreditation is the second thing you should consider before hiring a study abroad service. The accreditation offers authorization proof of the consultancy with legal affiliations into the preferred college or university. In addition, it ensures the authenticity of the consultancy service.
- Holistic service coverage– Always choose a consultancy service that provides the following services –
(i) Choosing the course, college, university and counselling
(ii) Preparing for admissions through different admission exams like SAT, TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS and more.
(iii) Financial support on education loans and scholarships.
(iv) Drafting a student’s “statement of purpose” or SOP letter before the admission panel. The letter indicates the goals, interests and career opportunities to choose a specific program.
(v) Offers pre-departure services like securing student visa, hostel accommodation, rental space and insurance.
(vi) Abroad arrival services offer assistance to students once they reach their destination.
- Understanding the requirements– Several colleges and universities provide different programs under a single roof. But getting the right one from several institutions isn’t as simple as it sounds. Study abroad agentscan provide the most-suited educational consultancy to help you choose an affordable college or university.
- Service fees against offered services– Similar to other businesses, an overseas education consultancy requires money to run the system. But the charge rates differ across various consultancy services. These fees pay for the service to ensure students meet their expectations. You might find some study abroad services providing free services. But, they can carry hidden expenses which can escape notice at first. These costs are incurred for visa service, study material costs, fees, insurance, education loans, etc.
- Check reviews and performance– Prior to opting for an overseas education consultancy service, it’s better to conduct some research about the organization. Check through the past reviews or get in touch with the students who’ve used the service. The performance and exam results determine the student’s admission chances into the college or university. In addition, notifying any illegal admission process into a college or university is important.
- Maintaining clarity– Ensure that your chosen study abroad consultancy service maintains clarity on everything from admission processes to additional service charges. Ensure you’ve followed all the rules in securing the admission process. For example, don’t trust the consultancy service if it guarantees admission or scholarship with mediocre academic records. Instead, it is better to investigate the terms and conditions of colleges and universities.
Study abroad agents can guide you in many ways as they can help you choose the appropriate course and the university that meets your requirement. Study abroad services can also guide you on the preferred career path. They can also work on your visa approval requirements and help you reach your dreams.
Eddie Crowe is one of the study abroad agents working at a private consultancy firm in California. He has provided excellent guidance to different students over the course of the past four years.